Your Senior & Executive Oil & Gas Specialist
Reed Expro is a division of REED dedicated to solving technical and managerial staffing issues within the Upstream Exploration and Production sector of the oil and gas industry.
Managed by a Petroleum Geologist who spent close to a decade on E&P operations across Europe and Africa, our understanding of the upstream industry is unrivalled within the recruitment sector.
We cover all technical aspects of the industry including Geoscience, Petroleum Engineering, Facilities Engineering, Operations, Project Controls, and Management.
5 jobs in UK
Who are we looking for?
QA Logistics Operator
About the Employer
Highly respected and leading energy supplier to industrial, commercial and business customers across the UK, supplying energy for over 30 years.
About the Role
The successful applicant will work alongside the Shipping & Operations Team and will be reporting to the Shipping & Operations Manager of the Trading Division in London. The jobholder will work in close relation with the LNG and Dry Bulk Shipping Managers.
• Under the supervision of the Shipping & Operations Manager, the Job holder is the focal point for HSE matters vis a vis the HSE Group corporate
• Responsible for adapting existing HSE procedures (Ships and Barges) to the new activities (Trucks and Trains) and ensures they all remain updated.
• Ensure that all tenders and contracts from all desks are in conformity with Company HSE Rules and provides HSE input in such contracts.
• Define, follows up and records all the reporting (Incidents , emissions) for all type of transports and for storages
• Coordinate with the rest of the team for the preparation of emergency drills and keep proper records of the drills
• Ensure that the logistical partners are respecting the HSE Company Rules.
• For trucks and trains logistical partners, liaise with HSE Corporate for organizing regular safety audits.
• Maintain statistics of vessels acceptance by TAM Vetting (LNG and molten Sulphur vessels) and Right ship (Dry bulk)
• Participate, in coordination with Vetting and follow up of Right ship vetting criteria.
• Ensure a good coordination with the Dry bulk and LNG shipping as well as with trading operations in order to be informed of any safety incident without delay.
• Assist the Shipping & Operations Manager in handling the status of the LNG Terminals vetting.
• Ensure that the Crisis Emergency Room remains operational at all the time (incl. documentation).
• The Job Holder will be responsible for maintaining and updating the duty booklet for the duty roaster team.
• Education: Bachelor's degree, professional expertise in HSE field
• Previous experience in trucks and trains logistics. Additional experience in shipping would be advantageous.
• Rigorous, reactive, team spirit, showing initiative.
• Computer literate
Salary Permanent salary ranging from £45000- £50000 + Benefits
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR? COULD THIS BE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER? IF SO PLEASE GET IN TOUCH – FORWARD YOUR CV TO Chris.firstname.lastname@example.org , https://uk.linkedin.com/in/chris-hunt-03b24022
Do you have previous experience in providing excellent customer service?
Do you want to be a part of a team that offers fantastic training and development opportunities, and promote internally?
My client is based in Woolpit in large, modern offices with car parking on site. This is an opportunity to join the customer services team on a full time basis.
This position is ideal for anyone who has worked in a customer service environment, and who is confident in dealing with customer enquiries over the phone.
You will be supporting a particular team, assisting with the input and validation of data onto the internal system, including inspection reports and invoices. You will be liaising with contractors and other third parties, as well as customers.
There will also be other administration tasks such as the scanning and filing of documents and helping to produce statistics for internal reports. You will be able to work efficiently to tight deadlines, organising and prioritising your workload.
This position is a full time, Monday to Friday position (with flexitime hours!), and full training will be provided. Salary starts at £17,300 per annum, with regular performance and pay reviews, and benefits package including social events and office yoga classes!
To apply for this role please apply online and/or email a current CV to email@example.com, stating your notice period and any relevant skills. For more information please email me and I will get back to you.
Do you have telephone based Customer Service Experience? Are you based in a commutable location to Basingstoke? Would you feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, busy and sometimes stressful environment?
My client are looking for a Customer Service Administrator on a temp to perm basis. A forward thinking, innovative organisation with expansion plans, this is a fantastic company where you would want to stay for the long term.
If you are interested in the above, please apply below or contact me directly; firstname.lastname@example.org - 01256 463385
You will be responsible for contacting customers who are in the early stages of arrears with a view to secure payment and get their account back on track.
You will have great communication and negotiation skills and be able to deliver excellent customer service whilst being focused on securing payment.
You will be rewarded with an excellent bonus structure, great working environment and personal development opportunities.
Collections experience is ideal, however those with a sales or strong negotiation background in a telephone based environment are also invited to apply!
Duties will include –
• Making outbound B2B calls to business
• Following up leads and setting follow ups
• Hitting targets and KPI’s
• Maintain fantastic customer service and manage customers journey from point of sale through to supply
• Consultatively sell for the businesses needs
• Collate accurate information and data which is to be inputted onto the company CRM database
• To collect and cascade competitor information and also keep up to date with customer contract renewal dates
• Act in a positive and motivated manner