Make sure your next move's the right one
Reed Banking Sales aims to be the market leader in the supply of banking sales professionals across the retail banking sector.
We specialise in the provision of unregulated sales candidates to the banking industry, ranging from junior personal bankers to senior-level sales directors. We currently work in the retail network, commercial, corporate, business, high net worth and asset finance segments, in addition to a variety of other niche segments.
1 jobs in UK
• Identify and pursue sales opportunities through client referrals, internal networks, corporate relationships, and personal network.
• Deliver superior customer service, promptly handling all calls and emails received; foster strong customer relations and actively promote the bank as the preferred provider of banking services.
• Establish and maintain the highest level of customer care and delivery standards ensuring customer queries and complaints are addressed in a prompt and amenable manner and where applicable, directed to the relevant department on the client’s behalf.
• Identify opportunities to cross-sell products and services to existing clients, through regular telephone &/or face to face contact and on-going relationship building.
• Foster and maintain a welcoming, professional and service oriented atmosphere within the banking hall.
• To support the branch’s business development initiatives by promoting and attending business development and sales events.
• To process ‘new account’ applications including NRI, postal service and other miscellaneous service requests.
• To handle all postal service requests.
• To prepare check lists for customer account opening.
• Responsible for logging and maintenance of postal register.
• Responsible for operating cash and attending to customers and maintenance of the cash register, ensuring compliance with the policies and procedures of the bank.
• Responsible for processing of Remittances.
• Responsible for the maintenance of AML format for Cash of more than £9000 on a daily basis.
• Responsible for despatching cheques for remittances.
• Responsible for providing cover for clerical staff as and when required.
• Works closely with all the stakeholders in the branch and be an active member of the branch jigsaw.
• Will be involved in the external activities such as customer visits, business events and corporate visits.