Make sure your next move's the right one
Reed Banking Sales aims to be the market leader in the supply of banking sales professionals across the retail banking sector.
We specialise in the provision of unregulated sales candidates to the banking industry, ranging from junior personal bankers to senior-level sales directors. We currently work in the retail network, commercial, corporate, business, high net worth and asset finance segments, in addition to a variety of other niche segments.
2 jobs in UK
As a permanents consultant you’ll be responsible for managing your own desk within a strong and very successful team environment. You’ll need to be able to understand and match between companies’ recruitment requirements and applicants’ job aspirations, and be able to manage their expectations. You’ll have use of market leading technology to help make the best match and will have access to the most comprehensive training, development and support network in the industry.
Are you interested in a career in Banking? If Yes, we may have the perfect opportunities for you.
Reed are currently recruiting for Multiple Banking Assistant Positions on behalf of a prestigious Bank for branches across N.Ireland for both 4 Month Summer Temporary positions and 6 Month Temporary Positions.
All positions due to start on the 1st June 2017
6 month Positions will be effective from the 1st June 2017.
4 month Summer Positions candidates must be available from the 1st June until minimum 8th September ideally successful candidates will be free to commit to the end of September.
Pay rate £8.24/hour
Full time Hours Monday – Friday 9am
Summer Temporary Positions available in the following locations:
6 Month Temporary Positions available:
On behalf of the bank we are seeking professional, responsive individuals with excellent customer facing and telephone skills.
The role will involve delivering highly professional, friendly customer services while offering an extensive range of product services to both business and personal customers whilst identifying needs, delivering sales, growth and income results.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Deliver a high quality of customer service at all times, delivering a positive customer experience with every customer engagement
• Engage and build relationships with customer through quality conversation identifying customer present and future needs and, where appropriate, make referrals to an advisor to fulfil those needs.
• Make banking easier - identify and advise customers of service options available to them and support customer transition to alternative channels
• Manage cash transactions in an accurate, secure and timely manner
• Accurately complete administration requirements of cash & customer service and sales roles
• Process customer transactions / requests in accurate & timely manner
• Deal with customer queries and complaints effectively, ensuring empathy and thorough follow up on all aspects of query
• Meet required accuracy levels and all Legislative, Regulatory and compliance standards across all duties
• Working flexibly and collaboratively across the branch team as required
• Proven experience of working in a customer facing team in a pressurised environment delivering high levels of customer service at all times
• Proven ability to engage with customers
• 5 GCSE's grades A-C to include English and Maths
If you feel your experience demonstrates the criteria above and are available to start immediately, please apply today via the link below, we will be in contact if you have been shortlisted for interview.
Please include in your application the location/s you are applying for, your start date availability and if you have any holidays planned.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.