We value your opinion and your extended network...
At REED we appreciate the power of a strong network within your career, and the notion that it is very often who you know that will strengthen career options and steps going forward.
Our Peer Referral scheme is an extension of our very successful Refer a Friend programme. For those roles that require very particular, high level experience and qualifications, we offer a monetary gift of up to £200 in vouchers* for a successfully placed peer from your network into one of our client positions.
If you would like to recommend someone to REED who is looking to move on, or would indeed be interested in a particular role we have online, please complete the short form on this page. We will get back in touch with you via the relevant sector recruitment branch and consultant, and all referrals and contact made will be carried out with the utmost discretion to you and your referee.
Peer Referral Scheme - roles over £38k
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By referring this individual you declare that you have obtained that person's permission to disclose their personal details, that they have consented to be contacted by REED and that you have consent to us disclosing the fact that you are the referrer should it be requested.
2. To receive this incentive, nominated referrals cannot already be registered with REED or any related company.
3.Placements must commence within six months of the referral date. 4.Qualifying Interim referrals must be in a placement for a minimum of 20 days over a 12 week period.
5. Qualifying Permanent referrals will be where the individual has remained in the same post for a minimum of six full months after their commencement date.
6. Vouchers for qualifying referrals will be forwarded to the referrer by post.
7. The referrer need not have accepted a post through REED to qualify.
8. It is the sole responsibility of the referrer to claim any voucher. All claims must be submitted within nine months of the referral date.
9. Reed Specialist Recruitment staff or their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
10. The decision to award a voucher is at the sole discretion of Reed Specialist Recruitment and the promotion may be withdrawn at any time.
11. Vouchers for the following apply £50 worth of vouchers for a salary up to £20,000, £75 worth of vouchers for a salary up to £25,000, £100 worth of vouchers for a salary up to £38,000.