global recruitment specialists
Supporting your long term and permanent staffing requirements
We believe that staff are the back bone of any educational setting. We know that every school is unique in its requirements, with different goals, priorities and teaching and learning needs.
That's why we spend time getting to know our candidates- uncovering their strengths, weaknesses, and aspirations, enabling us to bring the right candidate to the right school. This means that we can offer a truly consultative service for every school we work with, tailoring our approach to make sure we select the right person for your needs.
With a growing shortage of high quality education professionals, it's more important than ever to focus on recruitment. That's why we work all year round to attract local, national, and international education, so we can provide you with access to the best talent in the market.
1. We know that we can deliver our best service when we really understand what you need. That's why the first part of our process is taking a detailed brief, covering job description, the specifics of your curriculum and teaching and learning requirements, exam board information, your school ethos, your attainment and performance, pupil make up, as well as the key attractions of the role- and of your school, to enable us to sell your position to outstanding candidates in the market place.
2. Now armed with a thorough understanding of the role, we will create a bespoke candidate attraction campaign across a range of channels to reach the right people. This is free of charge, and satisfies your obligations to advertise the role nationally, in line with DfE Safer Recruitment guidelines.
3. We will then begin our search, looking across our database of over 375,000 candidates with experience in the education sector, looking to find the best candidates with the skills, abilities and ambitions you're looking for.
4. We create a long list of potential candidates, and undertake a detailed interview process, as well as running our comprehensive REC accredited vetting and safeguarding procedures, to create a shortlist of candidates.
5. Once you're happy with the shortlist, we will support you in organising assessment and interview process in the way that works for you, to save you valuable time. We are also more than happy to offer advice on interview and selection. We can also organise trial lessons giving you the chance to observe candidate at work in your school.
6. Once you're ready to make an offer, we will manage the process, and will liaise to discuss payment options, process the booking or contract and provide written confirmation to both parties.
7. When your new member of staff starts in their role, we remain in contact to ensure that everything is going well, and to offer ongoing support.
Get in touch with your local Reed Education branch here>>