global recruitment specialists
TALK TO A SPECIALIST
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Delivering a higher quality resourcing process
Outsourcing aspects of, or the complete resourcing process, can allow your organisation to realise rapid cost savings, free up its HR and Procurement staff to focus on other value-add business projects and adapt quickly to changing market conditions.
Download: Optimised Resourcing
Whether recruiting for specialist roles, handling volume recruitment requirements or running project-based interventions such as graduate schemes, our fully-tailored, flexible approach focuses on delivering organisations' desired outcomes not just the work involved in the delivery.
Central to each resourcing solution is our focused, four-stage (Analysis, Design, Delivery, Evaluation), service design and delivery model. Our teams, embedded in each client's organisation, create a unique resourcing solution to deliver the highest value cost and quality outcomes to our partners.
From pilot resourcing projects to high-volume, multi-category, multi-discipline solutions, we deliver:
- Guaranteed cost savings, through economies of scale and improved efficiency
- Improved indices, such as ‘time-to-hire'
- Improved acquisition and retention of talent
- Increased controls, visibility and accountability
- Improved performance management and management information
- Increased adaptability to changing conditions
- Accelerated continuous improvement
- Enhanced ability to focus on core businesses
- A culture of ‘end-user' as customer
Our clients include SMEs through to recognised, global organisations, across private and public sectors, all of which benefit from comprehensive management information, dedicated account support and leading technology solutions.
In addition to extensive direct sourcing capabilities, our solutions benefit from a range of enhanced services provided by specialist consulting practices:
- Candidate attraction and response handling services
- Assessment design and delivery solutions
- Market insight and strategic reporting to support resourcing decisions
- Pre-employment vetting and screening systems
- Talent development tools
- Outplacement programmes