Sales & Marketing
Your Senior & Executive Sales & Marketing specialist
Reed Sales & Marketing is one of Reeds` the most original and dynamic division. Our direct approach to recruitment is highly specialised within specific markets. When engaging Reed, you can be sure that the Consultant you work with is highly experienced and has an in-depth knowledge of the relevant experience and qualifications required of Candidates and the best opportunities the market has to offer.
| || |
From Sales, Communication and PR to Direct Marketing, Brand and Product Management, Retail Operations and Merchandising, you can be confident that not only that your requirements will be met, but we will also provide you with a high level of assistance and consultancy. Reed can offer you some of the best Sales and Marketing job opportunities available.
From ambitious graduates looking to make their mark in sales or marketing to an experienced board-level professionals seeking their next challenge, Reed Sales & Marketing has a Specialist team and network waiting to help find the Candidates with the ability, experience and character required.
We know it is a close-knit industry, so we treat our Candidates and Clients very confidentially with the same professionalism and respect.
Showing 1 - 4 of 4 results.
As a Brand Manager you will be responsible for:
* planning and implementing short and long term strategies for the assigned Brand
* analyzing consumer needs, market dynamics and competitors in order to define the business opportunities
* communicating with internal departments as well as external partners to achieve brand objectives
* analyzing and controlling all brand activities systematically to ensure their efficiency and cost effectiveness
* proposing the brand budget and its subsequent management
* managing the brand on CZ/SK/HU market
Mezi hlavní odpovědnosti patří:
* analýza dat (interních, Nielsen data) – prodejní data, profitabilita, market share, pricing, chování spotřebitele,...
* práce v programu Spaceman a navrhování vystavení produktů na prodejnách (off trade), design a pravidelný update plánogramů
* příprava reportů pro obchodní tým – analýzy a návrh doporučení (e.g. shelf share)
* monitoring aktivit konkurence
* vyhodnocování trade marketingových aktivit, navrhování položek do letáků, slevových akcí,...
* úzká spolupráce s ostatními interními tými – shopper marketing, sales, marketing, logistika,...
* pravidelná aktualizace reportů
At this position you will be responsible for:
* providing valuable expertise to support the delivery of profitable growth of given categories
* preparing retail and category analysis concerning sales, margin, price points, etc.
* running customer specific CatMan projects and planograms for selected customers/categories
* setting targets and monitoring results of CatMan projects
* supporting category management team and close cooperation with other departments (Sales team, Shopper Marketing team,…)
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
* nurturing business relations with existing customers
* yearly negotiations, expansion of listed portfolio
* creating long term strategies in cooperation with customers
* planning of marketing activities in cooperation with customers and internal marketing team
* preparing volume forecasts and plans, market mapping, searching for new possibilities
* meeting sales targets
* close cooperation with other departments