Reed Procurement & Supply Chain
Your procurement and supply chain specialist
Reed Procurement & Supply Chain is dedicated to the world of procurement and supply chain management. The most frequently we work on recruitment projects for following positions: Procurement Director, Purchasing manager, Supply Chain Manager, Junior & Senior Buyers, Bid & Tender Managers, Sourcing managers, Supplier Quality Engineers, e-Procurement Managers & Specialists and Logistics managers. Besides these typical roles we are able to provide TOP candidates and consultancy for sector-specific roles requiring unique Supply Chain knowledge and expertise.
In addition to standard recruitment we often offer consulting services to our clients hesitating about how to define the position & salary package or how to optimize their Supply Chain hierarchy. Based on our developed knowledge of various industries we are able to provide them with valuable market insight and trends. On the other hand we continually broaden our network of potential Supply Chain professionals, partner and assist them in taking their career to the next level.
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 results.
Drive all necessary actions to achieve the best supplier QCD performance by managing globally the supplier relationship; Drive Segment Strategy execution with negotiations in autonomous way, anticipating Commodity risks and setting preventive actions; Has knowledge of the market.
Ensure to Segment Strategy implementation
Drive benchmark activities within commodity (RFQ)
Identify and manage introduction of “New to Develop” suppliers
Lead negotiations and recharge COPQ with assigned suppliers
Ensure all contracts are signed by the supplier (vs standard), including tooling contract update.
Identify cost reduction opportunities at assigned suppliers (supplier’s propositions management)
Drive the productivity reservoir with the input of the suppliers and the Business Units
Support Project Buyers for commodity expertise
Agree Cost Model with suppliers
Ensure cash discounts are obtained
Ensure problem solving in accordance with the escalation procedure
Support Commodity Quality Engineer and Commodity Capacity Planner when problem solving cannot be handled at their stage
Coordinate suppliers’ phase out process and strategic transfers
Manage supplier tools replacement following Sourcing Committee procedures
Review action plan with supplier to achieve QCD Targets
Manage purchasing data in SAP (IR, SA, SL, PO)
Risk assessment of Segment supply base
Manage change request scope through WCM
Comply with WABCO and Sourcing & Purchasing rules and policies
Improve processes in collaboration with S&P Business Improvement Team
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS: Supplier Quality (field claims, 0km claims, ppm, supplier incidents)
Supplier material productivity
Supplier strategy implementation
Supplier tooling capex
Supplier Target Panel (no of suppliers, spend in Target Panel, BCC %)
Supplier contractual coverage
Supplier COPQ (cost of poor quality)
- Zodpovědnost za nákup komodit pro segment fresh, food nebo non-food
- Develop and execute procurement strategie
- Manage vendor relationships and assist in building effective partnerships as well as identifying strategic opportunities for process improvements and cost reductions
- Analyze market and delivery trends and develop/propose procurement methods and processes that support those trends;
define the purchasing strategy as necessary
- Lead robust supplier assessment, selection, contract negotiation;
work with cross-discipline teams to both qualify and regularly audit suppliers
- Coordinate with engineering team for product/project sourcing activities
- Ability to source product and materials according to drawing specifications and project requirements
- Ensure timely transfer of selected package in highest quality and competitive cost
- Identify potential trends & issues within the Supply Chain and business in order to recommend appropriate, cost-effective solutions
- Effectively identify problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is difficult or complex
Co na vás čeká:
• Splnění Tvých snů, pokud chceš posunout svoji kariéru o notný kus dál a být u toho, kde se stále něco děje
• Několikamiliardový byznys do začátku, jeho rozvoj a to bez jakýchkoliv limitů, jehož výsledkem by měl být růst v řádech desítek procent
• Manage and coach Procurement planning team to achieve objectives.
• Ensure correct follow of procedures, identify gaps in process and resolve.
• Ensure headcount levels are correct and identify opportunities, and manage any required changes.
• Provide key interface between Program and Sourcing.
• Interrogate requirements from Program for future requirements.
• Provide Program requirements to sourcing, flow down contract terms, cost down requirements, forward intelligence etc to sourcing.
• Provide key interface between Program and Operational Procurement.
• Provide accurate LOB and shortage requirements list to Operational Procurement.
• Challenge Program, Manufacturing and planning on detail for requirements.
• Involvement in Make/Buy management.
Co Vás čeká:
• Operativní nákup jednotlivých dílů
• Komunikace se stávajícími dodavateli (99 % ze zahraničí) objednávání zboží a řešení detailů dodávek, reklamací
• Hodnocení stávajících dodavatelů
• Příprava pravidelného reportingu a průběžných analýz
• Úzká spolupráce s výrobou a napříč celou společností