Reed Procurement & Supply Chain
Your procurement and supply chain specialist
Reed Procurement & Supply Chain is dedicated to the world of procurement and supply chain management. The most frequently we work on recruitment projects for following positions: Procurement Director, Purchasing manager, Supply Chain Manager, Junior & Senior Buyers, Bid & Tender Managers, Sourcing managers, Supplier Quality Engineers, e-Procurement Managers & Specialists and Logistics managers. Besides these typical roles we are able to provide TOP candidates and consultancy for sector-specific roles requiring unique Supply Chain knowledge and expertise.
In addition to standard recruitment we often offer consulting services to our clients hesitating about how to define the position & salary package or how to optimize their Supply Chain hierarchy. Based on our developed knowledge of various industries we are able to provide them with valuable market insight and trends. On the other hand we continually broaden our network of potential Supply Chain professionals, partner and assist them in taking their career to the next level.
Showing 1 - 4 of 4 results.
Drive all necessary actions to achieve the best supplier QCD performance by managing globally the supplier relationship; Drive Segment Strategy execution with negotiations in autonomous way, anticipating Commodity risks and setting preventive actions; Has knowledge of the market.
• Ensure to Segment Strategy implementation
• Drive benchmark activities within commodity (RFQ)
• Identify and manage introduction of “New to Develop” suppliers
• Lead negotiations and recharge COPQ with assigned suppliers
• Ensure all contracts are signed by the supplier (vs standard), including tooling contract update.
• Identify cost reduction opportunities at assigned suppliers (supplier’s propositions management)
• Drive the productivity reservoir with the input of the suppliers and the Business Units
• Support Project Buyers for commodity expertise
• Agree Cost Model with suppliers
• Ensure cash discounts are obtained
• Ensure problem solving in accordance with the escalation procedure
• Support Commodity Quality Engineer and Commodity Capacity Planner when problem solving cannot be handled at their stage
• Coordinate suppliers’ phase out process and strategic transfers
• Manage supplier tools replacement following Sourcing Committee procedures
• Review action plan with supplier to achieve QCD Targets
• Manage purchasing data in SAP (IR, SA, SL, PO)
• Risk assessment of Segment supply base
• Manage change request scope through WCM
• Comply with WABCO and Sourcing & Purchasing rules and policies
• Improve processes in collaboration with S&P Business Improvement Team
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:• Supplier Quality (field claims, 0km claims, ppm, supplier incidents)
• Supplier material productivity
• Supplier strategy implementation
• Supplier tooling capex
• Supplier Target Panel (no of suppliers, spend in Target Panel, BCC %)
• Supplier contractual coverage
• Supplier COPQ (cost of poor quality)
The Senior Analyst will enable strong collaboration across multiple IT areas. The lead should have a strong IT background across hardware, software, outsourcing, mobility, cloud, big data and new emergent technologies as well as experience with consumer and ethical sales and marketing programs. The lead will take on a key support role, acting as a lead analyst for the areas sourcing leads. The Analyst will develop and maintain strong relationships with key leaders across the IT function and will shape the relationships with key strategic suppliers ensuring alignment with business strategy and sourcing execution.
The role reports to the Executive Director – Technology Procurement. The analyst must be a self-starter, and have strong analytical skills, with the ability to collect, analyze, and distribute data to multiple stakeholders.
Primary activities include, but are not limited to:
• Leadership - As a key leader of a category of spend, he/she will be responsible for the development and implementation of the sourcing strategy, ensuring alignment, compliance and delivery of required business performance.
• Procurement Leadership - Provide the leadership, strategy and policy for the category, building a high performance engagement model with the business and regions.
• Organizational Development – Supports the building of a core team of high quality procurement professionals who have direct responsibility for sourcing and projects.
• Process - Realize sourcing management, supplier value management, risk management and supplier diversity as core sustainable processes and enablers of delivery.
• Performance - Deliver ongoing savings and business value as required, as well as meeting the stakeholder business requirements.
• Relationships - Build outstanding relationships with stakeholders which are tailored to meeting their business needs.
• Change Management - Adopt high quality change practices with customers and stakeholders. Building and implementing an organization which is sustainable and acting as a personal champion of the Merck Leadership Standards.
• Global - Ensure Merck global procurement strategy, Global Category Management and Ways of Working and adopted globally.
• Diversity - Actively supports diversity, both within Merck and externally, growing relationships and spend with our Diverse Suppliers.
• Supplier Value Management - Implements supplier value management with the key suppliers in this category to foster innovation, manage supplier performance, establish a Governance Model and ensure continuous improvement.
• Develops and execute sourcing strategies for commodity Input materials (raw material metal, raw material composites, fasteners, chemicals)
• Responsible for category performance in terms of quality, delivery and cost; to include associated inventory management including turnover
• Analyzes market and delivery conditions to determine present and future (industry trends in pricing and availability that will impact the business) material availability, and prepares market analysis reports
• Identifies potential trends & issues within the Supply Chain and business in order to recommend appropriate, cost-effective solutions
• Defines the purchasing strategy as necessary
• Drives selection and evaluation of potential suppliers/partners
• Manages suppliers relationships and assists in building effective partnerships as well as identifying strategic opportunities for process improvements and cost reductions
• Drives cost savings strategy including make-buy analysis, alternative sourcing and vendor evaluation criteria
• Leads the team of strategic buyers in commodity, ensuring the team achieves all metrics
• Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing Management, Supply Chain, Business, Engineering or related field
• At least 4 years experience in a Procurement role, preferably in a Team Leader position in technical/manufacturing company (engineering experience a plus)
• Advanced skillset in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
• Spoken and written English fluency is required
• Sound commodity knowledge
• Proven project management skills and organization
• Excellent teaming abilities
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• Motivation and willingness to learn
Location: Prague - east
Start: by agreement