Reed Procurement & Supply Chain
Your procurement and supply chain specialist
Reed Procurement & Supply Chain is dedicated to the world of procurement and supply chain management. The most frequently we work on recruitment projects for following positions: Procurement Director, Purchasing manager, Supply Chain Manager, Junior & Senior Buyers, Bid & Tender Managers, Sourcing managers, Supplier Quality Engineers, e-Procurement Managers & Specialists and Logistics managers. Besides these typical roles we are able to provide TOP candidates and consultancy for sector-specific roles requiring unique Supply Chain knowledge and expertise.
In addition to standard recruitment we often offer consulting services to our clients hesitating about how to define the position & salary package or how to optimize their Supply Chain hierarchy. Based on our developed knowledge of various industries we are able to provide them with valuable market insight and trends. On the other hand we continually broaden our network of potential Supply Chain professionals, partner and assist them in taking their career to the next level.
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 results.
Responsible for all Purchasing Activities related to a specific Program. Management of the involved Suppliers and ensure the Purchasing Budget and Price Targets for the Program.
• Achieve Key-Objectives as agreed and set by the Program Manager and Purchasing Director
• Continually monitor and present data on Purchasing-Status (Pricing, timing, spend, production-capacity, product-approval...) for the Program in charge
• Ensure that Target-Cost are controlled during the Program
• Provide Support to the Program-Team for all Purchasing Activities
• Recommend alternative Products and monitor Engineering Changes for Purchasing Parts
• Identify new suppliers and inform the Commodity Manager
• Lead RFQ Process for all Program related Purchasing activities by using the Supplier Panel and recommendations given by the Commodity Manager
• Establish Program Purchasing Strategy in alignment with the Commodity Manager
• Initiate and prepare Sourcing Committee. Present Sourcing Documents to the Committee.
• Recommend Suppliers for Sourcing Decision to the Commodity Manager.
• Perform Final Negotiations to award suppliers for the Program together with the Commodity Manager
• Order Processing for all Purchasing Activities related to the Program
• Follow and monitor Time-Plan and Milestones from the Supplier
• Support Supplier- and Parts-Approval
• Ensure Supplier Readiness for the Production-Launch and monitor Supplier-Scheduling in the launch phase (Launch Support)
• Ensure all goods supplied meet MAGNA Seating `s expectations for Health & Safety and environmental compliance.
• Ensure Supplier-Registration in IMDS
• Contracts management – negotiation and closing contracts with supplier
Manages the direction of the strategic sourcing activities of Division procurement of raw materials, component parts, equipment and operating supplies required for the production of Division products. Responsible for embracing and driving lean enterprise approach through the Supply Base.
Responsible for the coherent set of activities within the purchasing function that contributes to the development and implementation of the strategy of an organization, and therefore also contributes to creating and maintaining sustainable competitive advantage (SCA) by:
• Co-establishing the core and non-core processes of an organization;
• Determining the desired organization including its relationships with suppliers;
• Selecting and contracting (strategic) suppliers;
• Developing and managing (the network of) strategic suppliers in order to assure that they actually contribute to the sustainable competitive advantages;
• Strategic Procurement (Commodity Planning, Sourcing NPD/ Sustain), Core Business, Technologies);
• Supplier Development and continuous improvement (Assurance of supply of products and service to contribute to division/Driver goals);
The Global Program Manager’s (GPM) primary function is to manage new Buyer Client implementations and existing Buyer Client Programs relating to company’s solution offerings.
The GPM will be responsible for:
• Leading the implementation including
• Developing the implementation strategy and approach
• Setting expectations about Client involvement
• Identifying and planning project scope and parameters
• Monitoring project progress against an established project timeline
• Measuring the progress of a project against set goals and objectives
• Providing proactive visibility to critical work stream progress
• Evaluating project/program outcomes.