Multilingual Shared Services
Reed Multilingual Shared Service is a leading specialist recruiter of professionals for permanent, contract and temporary positions. Based in the Czech Republic and operating throughout the region our team delivers quality resourcing solutions to multinationals and established local businesses, helping them to identify and attract candidates with diverse, in-demand and niche skill sets.
The Number One Choice for Multilingual Shared Service Recruitment
When you seek professional recruitment and HR services to attract, recruit and retain individuals who create a sustainable competitive advantage for your business, look no further than Reed Multilingual Shared Services.
- From IT support to customer services, we find people with the right mix of linguistic, technical and professional skills for positions of responsibility.
- Our clients include the European Shared Service Centre's and regional hubs of many European and North American multinationals, who turn to us to help them promote opportunities to a growing multinational workforce, many of whom have acquired valuable practical experience in the UK or on working holidays around the world.
Our role includes not just identifying the right people but also providing them with all the practical advice and support they need to make a successful and lasting transition. We also help our clients frame their own employer brand proposition, especially when recruiting in-demand languages or those candidates that are harder to find.
Showing 1 - 8 of 8 results.
As a Demand Planner you will be responsible for:
* Proactively drive the relationship with customers regarding demand forecasting activities
* Use sales history, input from sales teams, market share data, sales system data, customer input to create a demand forecast
* Integrate information on likely supply issues which may impact on the forecast and managing changes to the plan
* Manage the pre-DMR forecast alignment processes with sales and marketing
* Coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning
To be an ideal candidate for the Demand Planner role, you should match these criteria:
* Previous experience managing supply chain, financial or business planning processes
* Good Microsoft Office skills is required
* Experience using JDA / Apollo or other supply chain planning tools is preferable
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Communicative and proactive team player
* Advanced level of Hungarian and English
Our client offers:
* International working environment
* Benefit package (5 weeks of vacation, meal vouchers, etc.)
* Permanent contract
Starting date: immediate/ negotiable
Salary level: Attractive, depending on experience level
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your CV in English. In case you would like to obtain more information feel free to contact us through LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/aitorsendino.
You can support us on Facebook by liking us on
www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
As an Order Management Specialist you will be responsible for:
Receiving orders, order processing and order confirmations
Answering queries from customers and sales teams
Checking of product availability
Managing various logistics activities related to order processing
Creating of debit and credit notes
Building of good relationship with client
As a Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for
• Acting as the central point of contact for all user incidents and requests coming into the ServiceDesk.
• Working in shifts, supporting company IT users.
• Delivering outstanding customer service by understanding users IT and business needs.
• Accepting inbound telephone calls and e-mails, ensuring they are logged accurately.
• Resolving incidents & requests in line with the defined servicedesk
• Managing incidents and requests, providing updates to customers and carrying out 1st line fixes where possible.
• Communicating information and where possible first line fixes to customers in a clear and concise manner.
• Liaising with members of other support teams, in order to ensure incidents and requests assigned to the correct resolver group.
• Performing as part of a team in order to meet KPIs, SLAs and goals.
- Warranty claim validation based on checking invoices (proof of purchase) and warranty policies
- Clarification with repair service providers in case of discrepancy
- Repair service providers invoice checking (i.e. comparison with payment proposal)
- Create pro-forma invoices/payment proposals
- Communicate results of validation
As a Collections Specialist you will:
• Manage cash applications and create and monitor reports
• Monitor incoming payments on a daily basis
• Provide proactive actions with collections in order to avoid and reduce overdues
• Secure compensation of AR with AP items
• Reconciliation of open balances
• Optimize company´s cash flow
• Manage customer deductions and discrepancies and matching with appropriate credit notes
• Participate in the customer collection process
• Manage customer disputes
As Customer Service Specialist you will be responsible for:
Providing administrative and customer service to clients
Processing orders received from customers on a daily basis and applying correct pricing
Receiving and responding to incoming queries via phone or e-mail
Interacting with customers regarding support issues
Collaborating with your team to ensure the effective work of the
Taking ownership of the whole customer experience
Managing your own business and clients independently
You will be responsible for:
- preparing reports, schedules and summaries for management
- procure to pay processes
- analysis of accounts payable processes
- maintaining standard operating procedures
- training affiliates in local countries
processing of HR documentation
being contact for employees
preparing documentation for payroll
review and process payment records
serve as point of contact for finance department
reporting and analysis of data
Accounts Payable Accountant
processing invoices and orders in SAP
to ensure that information are complete
review accounting documents, identify errors
Customer Service Specialist
answer all queries via phone and email
to build good relationship with customers
communicate across the company
IT Support Analyst
providing support to the customers
receiving queries via email or ticketing system
participating in training program
currently open position for junior candidates as well as for senior experienced professionals