Human Resources Jobs
Your Senior & Executive Human Resources job specialist in Czech Republic
Reed Human Resources specialises in the recruitment of permanent and interim HR professionals at all levels across a wide range of industry sectors including FMCG, Retail, Finance, Legal, Manufacturing and IT.
We work with HR professionals from Assistant to Director level, ensuring we get to know each candidate, and putting them forward for roles that suit their interest, level of qualification and experience.
While we recruit for a wide range of HR jobs, roles we most commonly assist clients with include:
| || |
NEW! Find out what you're worth with our interactive salary app »
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 results.
Hlavní náplní práce bude:
* zodpovědnost za nábor zaměstnanců pro centrálu společnosti
* komunikace s liniovými manažery v oblasti náboru
* zastřešovat plány nástupnictví na všech pozicích na centrále
* pravidelný reporting nadřízeným
* spolupracovat s personálními agenturami, podílet se na jejich výběru
* podílet se na aktivitách zaměřených na employer branding
* účastnit se lokálních i mezinárodních projektů
Your responsibilities will be:
* Close cooperation with line managers and strong strategic HR support to achieve business objectives
* Coaching of line managers on key HR processes, e.g. Performance Management, Talent Management, Career Planning,…
* Support adoption of the global HR model
* Partner with relevant stakeholders to ensure compliance to local employment law and labor relations
* Provide consultation on appropriate talent attraction, retention and reward strategies
* Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Team to fill the roles within the organization
* Design and implement local HR solutions to address local specific issues in alignment with global programs
* Ensure local HR policies are well-documented and communicated appropriately
• Manage employee master data related requests/queries
• Monitor and track employee master data
• Manage the Organizational Chart
• Manage the process related to educational and trade union holidays
• Prepare standard and ad-hoc reports
• Handle urgent issues
• Update related process documentation
te on a daily basis according to internal policies and other requirements applicable.
For our client, an international company based in Prague, REED is looking for HR/Payroll specialists with German language. Are you interested in Finance or HR procesess? Do you already have some previous experience in finance or are you a fresh graduate and would you like to use German and English language? If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Your main responsibilities:
- Coordinating of HR/Payroll administration
- Preparing of contracts
- Data entry into the system
- Reporting to management
- Communicating with other teams in the company
To be an ideal candidate you should match these criteria:
- University degree in Finance/Administration is an advatnage
- Previous experience in HR/Finance position is a plus
- Computer skills (Word, Excel,..)
- Great organizational and communication skills
- Advanced in German, good knowledge of English language
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your CV.
In case you would like to obtain more information feel free to contact us through LinkedIn: cz.linkedin.com/pub/zuzanabilkova
Reed has all opening available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking us on www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
As the HR Administration Specialist you will be supporting employees, managers and other human resource teams with tasks such as:
• Employee data changes and business structure updates
• Year-end and year round compensation processing and communications
• Coordination of employee on boarding and off boarding
• Administration of absence requests and return to work process
• Benefits enrolment support, invoice processing
• Researching policy inquiries as required