Human Resources Jobs
Your Senior & Executive Human Resources job specialist in Czech Republic
Reed Human Resources specialises in the recruitment of permanent and interim HR professionals at all levels across a wide range of industry sectors including FMCG, Retail, Finance, Legal, Manufacturing and IT.
We work with HR professionals from Assistant to Director level, ensuring we get to know each candidate, and putting them forward for roles that suit their interest, level of qualification and experience.
While we recruit for a wide range of HR jobs, roles we most commonly assist clients with include:
| || |
NEW! Find out what you're worth with our interactive salary app »
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 results.
Ensuring timely and accurate processing of payrolls
Ensuring payroll, accounting and system requirements are met
Performing on-going audits
Managing the system process cycle
Delivering excellent customer service
At this position you will be responsible for:
* HR management of a large industrial production plant
* working closely with Regional HR Manager, Plant Manager, Business Leaders and the production team
* recruitment activities, on-boarding process, learning & development initiatives
* conducting Employee Satisfaction Surveys and taking action steps to keep workforce engaged and motivated
* managing your team of HR professionals, their training and mentoring
* preparing for audits (both internal as well as external)
• Supporting Human Resources team with all administrative tasks
• Using SAP systems to input candidate/staff data
• Communicating daily with other teams and company staff members
• Assisting with other ad-hoc tasks as required
HR Master Data Specialist
PURPOSE OF ROLE
• Manage employee master data related requests/queries
• Monitor and track employee master data
• Manage the Organizational Chart
• Manage the process related to educational and trade union holidays
• Prepare standard and ad-hoc reports
• Handle urgent issues
• Update related process documentation
• University degree
• Experience in Finance, Payroll, HR administration is an advantage
• Working experience with SAP is an advantage
• Detailed working experience with databases is an advantage
• Working experience in reporting is an advantage
• Fluent Dutch and English
• Excellent team player, able to develop relationships with colleagues and key contacts
• Accuracy, reliability (administration)
Invoice Matching Specialist
• To perform activities related to Procure-to-pay (PTP) with strong focus on driving standardization. •
• To ensure Procure-to-pay (PTP) client satisfaction with constant improvement of our services.
• To ensure that all bookings in the system follow the proper accounting standards and procedures.
• To be the main point of contact for business and suppliers to resolve invoice queries and provide timely feedback.
• University / College degree in Economics, Business or related field an advantage
• 1 year relevant prior experience is an advantage, preferably in Accounts Payable, General Accounting, Procurement
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
• Experience in working in a multi-national process-oriented organization an advantage
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to work on own initiative and to prioritize workload effectively
• User level computer skills (MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project etc.) required
• Relevant SAP application knowledge an advantage
• Ability to interact courteously with both internal and external customers while providing a high quality of service
As a Payroll Specialist – HR Administrator you will be responsible for:
• Dealing with payroll inputs
• Inputting HR and payroll details into the used system
• Completing all necessary training to increase knowledge and computer skills
• Reviewing information sent for accuracy and making amendments as required
• Dealing with queries from supported staff members
To be an ideal candidate for the Payroll Specialist – HR Administrator position you should meet these criteria:
• Working experience in HR/Finance/SSC environment would be an advantage though not essential
• Good command of MS Office
• Proven communication skills and proactive attitude
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• At least B2 level in Hungarian, advanced level of English
Our client offers:
• Opportunity for career and personal growth.
• Young multicultural team, lots of teambuilding activities.
• Bright, modern offices in convenient location in Prague.
• Daily use of languages.
• Full training provided.
• Holiday/sick day allowance.
Salary-Negotiable depending on experience
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for any of these positions, please send us your resume in English.
In case you would like to obtain more information feel free to contact us through LinkedIn: cz.linkedin.com/in/aitorsendino
You can support us on Facebook by liking us on www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.