Your Engineering job specialist in Czech Republic
Reed Engineering is a leading supplier of engineering professionals, providing temporary and permanent solutions to a global client base. As engineering is one of the fastest-expanding industries in Europe, keeping up to date with the growing needs of this industry requires a specialist. Reed Engineering offers you the specialist expertise you need when you're looking to move on in your career.
From design to production, management to maintenance, we can find the right position for you with an established employer.
Areas of expertise include:
| || |
While we recruit for a wide range of Engineering jobs, covering the whole spectrum of Engineering, we most typically assist clients with the following roles:
| || |
NEW! Find out what you're worth with our interactive salary app »
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 results.
• Support production leads and operators for interpretation and methods following set standards.
• Conduct meetings regularly with inspection and audit team to help consistency in teamwork.
• Lead teams of Quality Engineers (2) and NDT(3) and Final Inspectors (5) to keep Quality Standards, work load distribution, priority setting.
• Involve in team driven actions to help improvements.
• Interpret and support quality policies and implement guidelines to ensure compliance with quality standards and documents
• Develop and maintain QA programs complementary to enterprise quality system, corporate objectives and policies.
• Implement ISO certification and QMS to head quality program.
• Guide organization personnel through new practices and certifications
• Supervise and review corrective solutions and prevent action claims.
• Interpret quality control system to people within organization.
• Develop new methods to resolve problems occurring during QA activities.