Your Engineering job specialist in Czech Republic
Reed Engineering is a leading supplier of engineering professionals, providing temporary and permanent solutions to a global client base. As engineering is one of the fastest-expanding industries in Europe, keeping up to date with the growing needs of this industry requires a specialist. Reed Engineering offers you the specialist expertise you need when you're looking to move on in your career.
From design to production, management to maintenance, we can find the right position for you with an established employer.
Areas of expertise include:
| || |
While we recruit for a wide range of Engineering jobs, covering the whole spectrum of Engineering, we most typically assist clients with the following roles:
| || |
NEW! Find out what you're worth with our interactive salary app »
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Job description of the Junior Project Manager is following:
• Controls project documentation, scope, quality of materials and costs spending
• Coordination of construction project documentation in all required steps
• Together with other project managers supervises activities of external sub-contractors,
• Ensures project runs to schedule and to budget
• Provides support to buyers in a way of preparation and review of tender
documents, checking compliance with project offers documentation
• Controls and coordinates works on site, their quality and consistency of project documentation, coordinates preparation of documentation of changes in project implementation, leads control days with suppliers.
• Attends meetings with clients, collects all needed project documentation/Info in order to proceed with detailed construction project documentation and scope of work and is responsible for the implementation of requested changes.
• Conducts regular site safety checks
• Cooperates with Project Manager during budget preparation, tenders, construction time schedule preparation, monitoring of spending
• Issues orders for work or material supply
• Daily control of the dedicated site and ensuring the quality of the construction
• Internal communication with Project Manager and Construction Director.
Job Description: -
• The offered position is in the field of integrated circuit design.
• As Junior Professional you will complete design of sub blocks and as the Senior Professional you will be in charge of the definition and finalization of design solutions – from feasibility study to complete qualification and production.
• The primary activity is Analog/Mixed mode design of blocks for DC/DC converters, as a Senior you would also participate in the architecture definition.
• You will build up relevant contacts with the testing and application teams in order to lead the product all through the engineering phase.
• You will document and database archival for future references after the tape-out.