Your Engineering job specialist in Czech Republic
Reed Engineering is a leading supplier of engineering professionals, providing temporary and permanent solutions to a global client base. As engineering is one of the fastest-expanding industries in Europe, keeping up to date with the growing needs of this industry requires a specialist. Reed Engineering offers you the specialist expertise you need when you're looking to move on in your career.
From design to production, management to maintenance, we can find the right position for you with an established employer.
Areas of expertise include:
| || |
While we recruit for a wide range of Engineering jobs, covering the whole spectrum of Engineering, we most typically assist clients with the following roles:
| || |
NEW! Find out what you're worth with our interactive salary app »
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 results.
Job description of the Junior Project Manager is following:
• Controls project documentation, scope, quality of materials and costs spending
• Coordination of construction project documentation in all required steps
• Together with other project managers supervises activities of external sub-contractors,
• Ensures project runs to schedule and to budget
• Provides support to buyers in a way of preparation and review of tender
documents, checking compliance with project offers documentation
• Controls and coordinates works on site, their quality and consistency of project documentation, coordinates preparation of documentation of changes in project implementation, leads control days with suppliers.
• Attends meetings with clients, collects all needed project documentation/Info in order to proceed with detailed construction project documentation and scope of work and is responsible for the implementation of requested changes.
• Conducts regular site safety checks
• Cooperates with Project Manager during budget preparation, tenders, construction time schedule preparation, monitoring of spending
• Issues orders for work or material supply
• Daily control of the dedicated site and ensuring the quality of the construction
• Internal communication with Project Manager and Construction Director.
As PPAP Specialist you will be responsible for communication and understanding of PPAP requirements as well as supplier quality assurance, internal quality standards and internal audits.
The aim is to ensure smooth running of B3B4/ A5x/ A9/ part approval process and its release, keeping quality standards with respecting of customer and legal requirements, internal customers and systemic expectations, corporate rules.
Responsibilities will include: -
- Understand and follow customer requirements-
- Understand and follow timing plan/ APQP requirements
- Regular review and list of open points with Velizy project team-
3. Internal Process
- Perform product, process, system audits
- Perform training and audit of Safety Torques Management Procedure
- Verification of QC colleagues jobs -
- Incoming inspection system
- Verification of purchased parts
- Verification of supplier processes (process release, R@R etc.)
- PPAP submission incl. annual verification -
- Understand and follow customer/ legal/ corporate requirements
- Understand and follow ISO TS 16949
- System of internal audits (product, process, system) set up-