TALK TO A SPECIALIST
We'll help you engineer a better career
Engineering is one of the fastest-expanding industries around. Just keeping up-to-date with its changing needs takes a specialist. That specialist is Reed Engineering.
A leading supplier of engineering professionals to a global client base, we can offer you the expertise you need to advance your career by matching your career aspirations and goals to some of the best opportunities around in areas that include Building Services, Facilities Management, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Aviation and more.
2 jobs in Bulgaria
• Customer base with deep knowledge in construction and civils application and products
• Responsible for sales development in the area
• Intensive close contacts to key account customers, distributors, authorities
• A high level of travel is required in this role
• Meeting of agreed performance targets related to sales volumes, market share and profitability
• Fluency in French language required plus a high degree of fluency in written and spoken English
• Monitor market trends and competitor activity and contribute towards formulation of Product Market strategies to create and maintain differentiation vis a vis competition.
• Leveraging company's existing customer relationships and identifying emerging opportunities in the civil & mining segment to generate new business prospects.
• Provide direction for negotiation & securing of contractual deals at regional level
• Drive achievement of the targets for collections and finished goods stocks to enable meeting Working Capital targets.
• Develop pricing models in line with corporate goals and market levels.
• Monitor product movements into allocated customers and highlight volume variations from plan
• Ensure excellent customer service by understanding customer needs, managing relationships and developing & deploying new products and services
• Formulate and implement sales/operational strategies to achieve desired business results within budget and according to business strategy.
• Ensure technical advice for customer and meet with key accounts to maintain relationships and negotiate and close deals.
• Deliver against aggressive growth targets by making targeted acquisitions, cross selling of products and introduction of new products (developing or sourcing)
• Introduce new technologies into areas in the whole region
• Ensure Marketing and Technical plans are developed and implemented to support the business strategy. Plans to include transferring best practice across the region to release value within the company.
• Help set and implement a regional strategy for rolling out new products and services
• Sales forecasting activities and set of performance goals.
• Monitor expenditures of sales area to meet budgetary requirements.
Performance against Budget
Annual review complete and agreed by Europe Mgt team
Achievement of growth targets included in business cases
Sustain technology advantage
EBIT, margin growth $
New markets, customers and new applications
TWC, Operating Cash improvements
Differentiation against competition
Quality of reports and studies
NPS / Customer Feedback