global recruitment specialists
TALK TO A SPECIALIST
A name you can trust
If you're looking for your next career move - talk to the experts. With over 350 offices internationally, REED is able to offer you an unrivalled level of opportunities across a wide range of specialisms.
At REED we have a nationwide and international network of specialists who lead the way in developing peoples careers. We not only have the best trained specialists in the industry, we also have an unrivalled network which means that we can match your career aspirations to a wide range of leading companies.
To find out more about how we can help, contact your nearest REED team today.
3 jobs in Bulgaria
• Customer base with deep knowledge in construction and civils application and products
• Responsible for sales development in the area
• Intensive close contacts to key account customers, distributors, authorities
• A high level of travel is required in this role
• Meeting of agreed performance targets related to sales volumes, market share and profitability
• Fluency in French language required plus a high degree of fluency in written and spoken English
• Monitor market trends and competitor activity and contribute towards formulation of Product Market strategies to create and maintain differentiation vis a vis competition.
• Leveraging company's existing customer relationships and identifying emerging opportunities in the civil & mining segment to generate new business prospects.
• Provide direction for negotiation & securing of contractual deals at regional level
• Drive achievement of the targets for collections and finished goods stocks to enable meeting Working Capital targets.
• Develop pricing models in line with corporate goals and market levels.
• Monitor product movements into allocated customers and highlight volume variations from plan
• Ensure excellent customer service by understanding customer needs, managing relationships and developing & deploying new products and services
• Formulate and implement sales/operational strategies to achieve desired business results within budget and according to business strategy.
• Ensure technical advice for customer and meet with key accounts to maintain relationships and negotiate and close deals.
• Deliver against aggressive growth targets by making targeted acquisitions, cross selling of products and introduction of new products (developing or sourcing)
• Introduce new technologies into areas in the whole region
• Ensure Marketing and Technical plans are developed and implemented to support the business strategy. Plans to include transferring best practice across the region to release value within the company.
• Help set and implement a regional strategy for rolling out new products and services
• Sales forecasting activities and set of performance goals.
• Monitor expenditures of sales area to meet budgetary requirements.
Performance against Budget
Annual review complete and agreed by Europe Mgt team
Achievement of growth targets included in business cases
Sustain technology advantage
EBIT, margin growth $
New markets, customers and new applications
TWC, Operating Cash improvements
Differentiation against competition
Quality of reports and studies
NPS / Customer Feedback
Liaison between the tenants, the management and the landlord
Act as an owner’s representative in front of perspective tenants and market leasing agents that are considering leasing space in the shopping center;
Coordinate all leasing efforts, included but not limited to:
Implementing the overall leasing strategy for the building including tenant mix and subsequently adapting the strategy;
Proactively contacting potential tenants;
Being present and arranging site visits with potential tenants and agents;
Negotiating lease terms, including new leases, extensions and relocations;
Lead all commercial negotiations on behalf of the owner, including but not limited to negotiating:
Head of Terms with potential tenants
Engagements and instructions with third party law firms
Provide potential tenants with technical specifications of the property and or space, and answering any questions pertaining to the technical specifications by collaborating with the property management team
Coordinate space planning proposals with potential tenants
Prepare Heads of Terms and commercial proposals on behalf of the owner
Communicate counterproposals to the owner and providing commercial advice regarding further negotiations and next steps
Maintaining and optimizing relationships with existing tenants
Permanent support of current tenants on operational standards and commercial opportunities
Ensuring occupancy at the center is kept to a maximum
Contribute to the preparation of the business plan/budget and ensure specific asset objectives and initiatives are implemented successfully
Assist with the regular monitoring, and reporting on the performance of the center