global recruitment specialists
TALK TO A SPECIALIST
A name you can trust
If you're looking for your next career move - talk to the experts. With over 350 offices internationally, REED is able to offer you an unrivalled level of opportunities across a wide range of specialisms.
At REED we have a nationwide and international network of specialists who lead the way in developing peoples careers. We not only have the best trained specialists in the industry, we also have an unrivalled network which means that we can match your career aspirations to a wide range of leading companies.
To find out more about how we can help, contact your nearest REED team today.
3 jobs in Bulgaria
•Develop high-level embedded Linux applications for the company products, based
on C++ and QT framework
•Identify product software needs and provide solutions for them
•Work as a part of a diverse team (software team, marketing specialists, user interface designers)
•Prototype, design and develop various solutions in search of the one that will make a great product
•Participate in Technology / Supplier / Tool Selection etc. for new developments
• Experience with Oracle RDBMS 9i/10g/11g
• Ability to work with complex SQL statements, including Oracle-specific extensions
• At least 2 years of professional experience with .Net
• Knowledge of efficient rules to write PL / SQL codes
• Profound knowledge in the field of integration of applications to databases via ODBC and JDBC
• Experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL are beneficial
• Knowledge of XML and SOAP technology
• Experience in the development of multi-threaded backend and Servlet code in Java or in the development of .NET front-end applications in C #.
• University degree in computer science / computer science economy
• Development of back-end and front-end applications with Java or C #
• Implementation of XML and SOAP technologies
• Realization of tasks with Oracle RDBMS 9i/10g/11g
• Dealing with complex SQL statements
• Connection of applications to databases via ODBC and JDBC
Job summary: The Administrative Coordinator/Assistant Property Manager is responsible for providing administrative support to the Property Manager (and property staff, as required), ensures that management can maximize its time in the operation and other efforts for the property.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops and maintains a basic knowledge and understanding of the property, including the operation, current issues, and a general knowledge of tenants in the building.
2. Acts as first line of communication between tenants and the company.
3. Establishes and maintains card access files.
4. Maintains company tenant records, maintenance contracts records and all related policies and procedures manuals.
5. Facilitates the efforts of the management staff to ensure timely compliance with deadlines pertaining to monthly reports, special projects, etc.
6. Assists in the preparation of statistical and narrative reports, tables, charts and graphs.
7. Provides back-up support as directed, maintains an effective working relationship with associates and performs various other assignments as directed by the Property Manager.
8. Takes individual initiative in organizing and prioritizing work so that management can maximize its effectiveness.
9. Assists in tenant relations/retention programs.