global recruitment specialists
Competition Terms & Conditions
Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize Draw is only open to residents of Australia, excluding residents of Australian Capital Territory (ACT).
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees of REED, their group of companies or family members or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must contact REED by one of following methods - The Nurse flyer printed Freepost slip, by sending your resume to email@example.com, by liking Reed Healthcare Australia on Facebook, by following @reed_health_oz on Twitter or by applying for a role through our website www.reedglobal.com.au
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete.
- The Prize Draw closes at 09:00 on 30th January 2015.
- The winner will be chosen each week from a random draw of entries at 09:00 on 2nd January 2015, 9th January 2015, 16th January 2015, 23rd January 2015 and 30th January 2015.
- One winner each week will receive a $200 CPD voucher.
- REED accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email on or before the Monday following the winning draw and given details of how to claim their prize.
- If a winner does not respond to REED within 30 days of being notified by REED, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and REED shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to a phone call or email from REED within 30 days or they will also forfeit their prize).
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner may be required for promotional activity.
- No purchase necessary.
- REED accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- REED reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- The decision of REED in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.