global recruitment specialists
Work for Us: Jobs at REED in Asia Pacific
REED is a specialist provider of recruitment solutions
If you're the kind of person who's determined to be your best, whatever you do – then a career at REED could be just the job for you.
We're looking for all kinds of individuals – people with real drive, motivation and passion, who want to develop their careers in a supportive, high energy environment, and help drive their career and our business forward.
3 jobs in Australia
Do you want:
- The potential to earn uncapped commission?
- The ability to win exciting prizes including trips abroad and Macbook Airs?
- A clear and well defined route to career development, including management?
- Unrivalled and comprehensive training to ensure you are a skilled and credible consultant?
- Funding for professional qualifications and language courses?
If you said yes to all of those things, then a career with REED is for you. The role of a Recruitment Consultant is both challenging and demanding but brings with it great rewards. As a Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Develop business with new clients over the phone
- Attend business meetings and network with new and existing clients
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients, spotting opportunities for further business
- Source candidates to match your clients recruitment needs
- Negotiate offers between your clients and candidates
To be a successful consultant you must have:
- The ability and confidence to sell, especially within a business to business environment
- The skill to think on your feet, being innovative and creative
- The desire to be consultative in your sales approach
- The capacity to negotiate with and influence decision makers
- The talent of building long standing relationships within a business environment
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant you will be given structured training – a combination of classroom teaching, on the job “hands on” training as well as one-on-one coaching sessions with a manager and mentor. You don’t need to have recruitment experience in order to apply for this role – we can give you all the skills you need to become a successful Recruitment Consultant.
Reporting into the General Manager of the REED Australia, you will take full P&L responsibility for all clients in the Melbourne office. You will still be able to perform day to day recruitment activities as well as growing your team, winning business and taking personal responsibility for the delivery to clients - whether you are recruiting directly or through your team. Key metrics of your success will include:
• Inspiring and driving the performance of your team of 360 Recruitment Consultants
• Overall profitability of the team, on a month to month and annual basis
• Managing the recruitment process from start to finish including winning business, sourcing candidates and negotiating offers
• Maintaining headcount targets in your team in line with budget expectations
You must have a proven track record of success within the Melbourne recruitment industry, ideally within Healthcare or Technology. Ideally, you will have experience of informal management or mentoring junior consultants and be looking for a step up to formal management and full P&L responsibility. As a minimum, we will look for you to have the following:
• A strong track record and a positive reputation in the market
• Ability to lead by example and provide your team with support and inspiration
• Be ambitious - this position can be much more than a 'job' - for the right person, we offer a rewarding and stable career
REED are experienced at getting the most out of our staff. We will give you all the tools you require to successfully manage and build your team including formal management training, control over hiring and a mentor from the senior management team. In addition, we offer the following as standard:
• A generous and uncapped bonus package based on your performance and the performance of the team
• Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
• Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
• Incentives including trips abroad for high performing leader
What can we offer you?
We’re experienced at helping people make the most of their skills and experience. With our structured induction programme and ongoing professional development you are guaranteed the best possible support:
• Incentives including trips abroad, team events and a market leading commission scheme
• Financial rewards and recognition for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
• A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants - promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you are in control
• Career progression – we’re growing globally and want our best talent to help lead that growth
• Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
Who are we looking for?
REED are well established in the Technology sector and we are now looking to expand on this success. You need the ambition and drive to match this success so the ideal candidate will have:
• Proven capabilities as a 360 Recruitment Consultant
• A demonstrable, in-depth knowledge of recruitment within the Technology industry
• A track record of consistent and high billings, both with existing clients and development of new accounts