Meeting your technology aspirations head on
With unrivalled experience in their field, Reed Technology's in-depth recruitment expertise continues to grow and diversify as quickly as the markets we service. We believe that strong client and candidate relationships are the key to long-term success.
That's why our consultants are fully trained experts who have the knowledge it takes to deliver a professional yet friendly service that's tailored to meet your career aspirations, whether they be in IT, New Media, Telecomms, or Datacomms.
3 jobs in Australia
Don't miss this excellent opportunity with my banking client in Melbourne for Digital UX Designer opportunities for enhancing our digital user experience and get straight onto coding it up. You're confident, work well to deadlines and budgets, and approach your work with a team-friendly focus.
You might be a newly hedged computer science graduate who's passionate about digital design with decent coding skills and a bag of enthusiasm, or you might be a killer coder whose next step is to challenge the ways of UX design.
We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
• Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
• Five or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
What are your waiting for?
Please apply online or send your resume to Suganya.firstname.lastname@example.org
CBD location, highly regarded banking client is seeking a highly skilled SQL Engineer with a strong background with the Microsoft SQL stack and experience in Microsoft Azure to work on a Cloud Analytics project.
• Analyse systems and applications and provide recommendations for enhancement and development
• Contribute to the technical design of database & data focused system enhancements
• Contribute to the Continuous improvement agenda of the team
• Software development (focused on data components) and quality control of code developed using SQL, SSIS, SSRS or other related technologies
• Contribute to performance tuning tasks for data intensive operations include SQL specific tuning
• Follow release and change processes in the compilation and distribution of software builds and releases to development and test environments, as well as system updates into production
• Troubleshoot complex deployment and environment issues.
• Assist with preparation and documentation of deployment and configuration scripts for development, test and production environments
• Perform code reviews
• Ability to take ownership of work and be proactive with removing obstacles
• Demonstrate ability to multi-task
• Should be able to work on BAU and Project delivery
• Collaborate with BA’s, architects and software engineers on work items. Take direction on solutions from architects and senior software engineers for certain work.
• Microsoft Azure and cloud data migration experience
• Ability to write high quality code that is well structured and testable where required.
• Strong MS SQL (2008R2 and above) programming experience including DDL/DML, views and stored procedures.
• Experience with SSIS, SSRS.
• Experience in large scale data warehousing environments
Highly Regarded Skills:
• Development in SQL 2016
• Working knowledge of advanced analytics capabilities like R, Machine Learning, HD Insights, Hadoop
• Working knowledge of cloud security features Key Management, TLS, TDE, row level security, column level security
• Working knowledge of best practices around deployment methodologies in Cloud
• Reporting systems development
• SSAS development, MDX
• Experience in delivering data quality framework, ETL patterns, and data modelling.
• Strong willingness to learn demonstrated by Involvement in meetups, github submissions, courses undertaken
• Agile project delivery experience
Apply online or send your profiles to email@example.com
My client is a new market facing brand represents combined strength of collaboration including their strong s/w engineering heritage, deep domain expertise and serve as a Global leading s/w vendor in banking & financial services, insurance, telecom, technical & media. This role is with a Banking client well known in the market looking for a Abinitio Developer to work on a large project with technology that they may not have run across previously.
Job Description: (Ab Initio Developer)
• In-depth knowledge in developing graphs and plans using Ab Initio GDE.
• Minimum 5 -6 years’ experience in Design, development, test, and implement application ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) code using GDE components such as Rollup ,Scan, Join, Partition by key, - Partition by Round Robin, Gather, Merge, Sort, Lookup etc.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience on transforming and creating complex XMLs.
• Exposure to continuous flow and web service components is desirable.
• Working experience in Ab Initio Express>IT (BRE Business Rule Environment or ACE Application Configuration Environment) is desirable.
• Good exposure to SQL and Unix shell scripting is desirable.
• High performance culture promoting recognition, rewards and professional development.
• Competitive base salary
• Comprehensive benefits program.
Apply online or Please share your resume to Suganya.firstname.lastname@example.org