Meeting your technology aspirations head on
With unrivalled experience in their field, Reed Technology's in-depth recruitment expertise continues to grow and diversify as quickly as the markets we service. We believe that strong client and candidate relationships are the key to long-term success.
That's why our consultants are fully trained experts who have the knowledge it takes to deliver a professional yet friendly service that's tailored to meet your career aspirations, whether they be in IT, New Media, Telecomms, or Datacomms.
3 jobs in Australia
Excellent opportunity & ready take advantage of the benefits with my client in Brisbane
• Mentoring and Career development opportunities
• Competitive and flexible salary package
• Health insurance coverage
My client provides innovative technology solutions to the global financial services industry with over 450 employees located across the world.
In order to continue our success, we are currently seeking a Senior UNIX Systems Engineer to join our technology team in Brisbane, to manage our computer systems, networks, databases and associated services.
Candidates must have experience in Linux/Solaris systems management, database administration, and computer system hardware and client service at an enterprise level. The environment is challenging and very time critical, while being very rewarding. The current team members have a high level of experience so this is an excellent opportunity for the right person.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Information Technology
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a Linux/Solaris Systems Engineer position
• Experience working with scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl)
• Database administration (Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, Postgres, Progress)
• Cloud and Virtualisation technologies (AWS, VMware, OVM)
• Linux/Solaris system capacity planning and performance tuning
• Thorough knowledge of TCP/IP networks – Internet, WANs, VPNs
• Thorough knowledge of system and network security concepts
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex problems in a time critical environment
• Demonstrated experience in providing direction and mentoring to junior team members
• Experience with provision of business critical support services to customers
• Experience in the Financial Services sector is desirable
• Experience in a vendor environment desirable
• Must be a team player
• Must be willing to do early (7:00am – 3:30pm) and late shifts (10:30am - 7:00pm) – an hour earlier during daylight saving, on-call and occasional weekend work
• Must enjoy providing a high standard of customer service
• Available for occasional travel
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills - both verbal and written
• Excellent time management and desire to build strong, trusted and lasting relationships
So what are you waiting for?
Please send your profile to Suganya.firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mentoring and Career development opportunities
• Competitive and flexible salary package, including attractive salary sacrifice options
• Subsidised insurances, including salary continuance and health
My client, based in Brisbane CBD, provide digital solutions for the financial services market space. A market leader they have built an excellent reputation delivering a range of ecommerce solutions from web design, software builds, ecommerce platforms and digital product creation.
On the back of an excellent 2016 they are looking to strengthen their team and need an experienced Service delivery manager to take a lead on all client engagements. This is a blended role requiring a strong PM with a passion for digital and excellent client facing consulting skills.
The successful candidate must have a strong back ground in project management within digital environments. Running a team of up to 15 at any one time across multiple projects you must be an expert in resource planning, process improvement and delivery.
You will manage the full client lifecycle, supporting pre sales across project scope, supporting the CEO at pitch and then picking up the project managing it from cradle to grave. This is a senior role and would suit someone with experience in a large digital agency or within a consulting firm.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Directing, supervising and delivering all client projects, ensuring that their execution and implementation is in accordance with project requirements
• Ensuring implementation and ongoing client support are delivered successfully to the highest possible standards, providing exceptional customer service and ensuring contractual obligations are met at all times.
• Engaging and building strong relationships with our clients in order to deliver projects successfully work with existing clients to identify future project works.
• Managing the day-to-day work of the project teams, delivering the agreed solution in accordance with contracted terms.
• Managing and monitoring project budgets by tracking and approving expenditures
• Implement strong program management practices and contribute to standard client implementation methodologies and management best practices.
• Ensure appropriate controls are placed around contingency planning of projects and resources.
Ideally the successful candidate will exhibit:
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a Project Managerial role delivering software across the entire software development lifecycle.
• Strong commercial acumen with the understanding of how client delivery impacts business financial performance.
• Experience in the relevant delivery methodologies / practices and procedures including Agile, Prince and or PMP.
• Highly developed client management skill with experience in managing teams of up to 15.
• Proven success managing complex projects with demanding clients on-time and on-budget
Candidates suitable please apply online or send your profiles to Suganya.email@example.com
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A DIGITAL BUSINESS ANALYST
My client is the second largest telecommunications company in Australia, that connects customers through a full range of communications products including mobile, telephony, broadband, satellite and subscription TV. We look after our own mobile and fixed service networks and continue investment into new technologies like 4G and the National Broadband Network.
This position is primarily responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality and robust requirements that will enable the technical and creative teams to build world class experiences for users and customers. Working closely with capability product owners, solution strategist, UX designers and technical leads during the complete project lifecycle,
This role has an excellent understanding of the complete project lifecycle and various development methodologies. A keen advocate of the Agile framework, they understand the importance of close collaboration with everyone involved in project delivery, accepting and identifying change, and MVP where applicable.
There is large accountability to ensure the solution design, acceptance criteria and development translate the digital and business requirements, delivering high quality scalable software and user centric experience.
• Requirement gathering, analysis & definition; fleshing out business requirements with digital and product teams to build optimal experiences.
• Define product functionality requirements, as well mining software (CMS) requirements and identifying solutions for best user experience integrated with best customer experience.
• Identify, manage and model process requirements, data requirements, business rules requirements, and testing requirements
• Requirements traceability and validation.
• Creation and maintenance of use cases, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
• Change management process definition, documentation and communication.
• Working daily with digital and technology teams to develop & implement solutions across a complex network of systems.
• Reacting positively to change in scope, re-assessing impact, grooming backlog and acceptance criteria’s whilst maintaining holistic view on key priorities, objectives and deliverables.
• Capture WC3 compliance, SEO standards and E2E dependencies across 3rd party vendor platforms are considered when mapping impacts and acceptance criteria.
• SIT & UAT support and validation.
• Be the prime conduit on initiatives identifying and managing dependencies and alignment of requirements.
• Support and provide guidance to the key product manager and project team – act as go to person.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships internally and externally, promoting a culture of pro-activity, innovation, transparency, collaboration and flexibility.
• Ensuring consistency and priority of experience with a large number of stakeholders, all with competing priorities
• Ensuring all requirements are mined and captured with clear acceptance criteria so that the right product is delivered
• Managing requirements from several different business units
• Managing regularly changing and unclear business requirements
• Aligning with and following dependencies/changes across other projects, being delivered within similar timelines
• Transformation challenges introducing new processes and procedures
Please send me your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org