Sales & Marketing
Your specialist for marketing and sales careers
Are you looking for your next career move within Sales & Marketing?
Reed Sales & Marketing recruitment consultants are specialists within the industry and work closely with each and every candidate to ensure that they are placed in a position that fits skills, experiences, preferences and career plans.
Marketing: From Advertising to Digital Marketing, CRM to Events Management, Market Research to Sponsorship, PR to Communications, e-Marketing to New Media our portfolio of blue chip clients and agencies will take you straight to where you want to be with your next marketing job.
Sales: From B2B to B2C and C level, Sales Representatives to VP / GM of Sales, Territory to National Sales to Account Management, or direct sales to channel sales our expert recruitment consultants are able to help you with the next stage of your career.
Reed Sales & Marketing recruits across Australia and the Asia Pacific region in areas including:
| || |
2 jobs in Australia
Reporting to the Regional CEO, you will be responsible for:
• Negotiating high value EPC contracts with senior government officials and governing bodies in the two countries.
• Pursue regional projects with Industrial customers, government officials, senior decision makes and governing bodies in the region.
• Building and leading effective, high-functioning teams.
• Create, communicate and execute business development and project pursuit strategies
• Assist in the development of BD Managers, to help them reach their professional goals and to provide for appropriate management succession.
• Develop and present long and short term plans (budget). Responsible for successful achievement of the plan.
• Responsible for effective business development processes
• Work with other company executives to receive appropriate resources and to eliminate existing and estimated roadblocks.
About The Organisation
Our client is a leading player in the Heavy Industrial Plant arena and right now they are in an exciting phase of growth. Their products are known and trusted in the Australian market and they cover a wide range of industries including Mining, Construction and Government.
About The Role
This role is all about new business and leveraging sales from within your defined territory.
Key responsibilities include:
• Management of sales strategy – end to end
• Market mapping within defined territory
• Client presentations and demonstrations
• Cold calling
• Account management and relationship building
• Tender preparation
• Activity and forecast reporting
You will be a naturally driven sales hunter who is self-motivated and thrives on closing new business. Your previous track record and achievements in closing sales of Industrial Plant equipment coupled with your technical knowledge is essential to be successful in this key position.
Working within a small team and covering a defined territory in WA this client facing role will require exceptional communication skills and the ability to present to the highest level. It goes without saying you will be professional in your approach and passionate about service excellence.
What’s On Offer
The opportunity to work in a dynamic and professional culture that is committed to delivering a first class service and top quality product to their clients. A basic salary offering with an excellent commission structure, plus company vehicle. If you are a true sales person who enjoys being rewarded for your efforts then this role offers an exceptional opportunity to earn great bonus. A stable and secure working environment within one of Australia’s leading organisations.
If you feel this is the position for you then click APPLY today or call Helen Gibson for a confidential conversation on 08 6145 0110.