Sales & Marketing
Your specialist for marketing and sales careers
Are you looking for your next career move within Sales & Marketing?
Reed Sales & Marketing recruitment consultants are specialists within the industry and work closely with each and every candidate to ensure that they are placed in a position that fits skills, experiences, preferences and career plans.
Marketing: From Advertising to Digital Marketing, CRM to Events Management, Market Research to Sponsorship, PR to Communications, e-Marketing to New Media our portfolio of blue chip clients and agencies will take you straight to where you want to be with your next marketing job.
Sales: From B2B to B2C and C level, Sales Representatives to VP / GM of Sales, Territory to National Sales to Account Management, or direct sales to channel sales our expert recruitment consultants are able to help you with the next stage of your career.
Reed Sales & Marketing recruits across Australia and the Asia Pacific region in areas including:
| || |
3 jobs in Australia
• Top company with reputation of digital innovation
• Exciting web and app projects
• Great work environment and close to public transport
A top company in the technology space has appointed a new contract position for an experienced UX designer. You will be working closely with the senior UX designer in both large and small projects for the company’s various digital assets (website and applications). You will be involved in UX design, prototyping, research and user testing.
The project will have a strong focus on targeting existing consumers.
• 3 month contract (full time) – view of extension
• Located in Macquarie Park
• Great work/life balance with onsite gym and health facilities
• Strong experience in UX design – online portfolio must be provided
• Knowledge of UX tools like Axure, balsamiq and sketch.
• Ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team.
• Ability to work under deadlines
• Strong communication skills
• Passion for UX design
Please apply online, or call Wendy for any inquiries (02) 8083 8916.
Are you a creative digital copywriter?
Do you engage online users effortlessly with your posts?
Our client is a leading Australian technology company in Sydney who is looking for a driven and talented digital copywriter.
About the role:
This is a great opportunity for a mid-level to senior copywriter to join an iconic brand in Macquarie Park.
As an experienced digital copywriter you will be liaising with numerous corporate stakeholders in the process of executing digital copy for the company's digital projects, assets and website. You will have a view of understanding the customers' journey from online browsing to their purchase decision.
6 month Full Time contract – view of extension
Attractive day rate
Close to public transport
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
• Digital copywriting experience with a commercial perspective (ideally corporate).
• Proven track record of increasing traffic, leads and customer engagement with SEO-optimised copy.
• Strong background working with various customer-focused online channels, including social media.
• Must have strong internal stakeholder management.
• Works well under pressure in a fast-pace environment.
• Strong attention to detail and editorial skills.
Please apply online. For any inquiries, contact Wendy on (02) 8083 8916.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Expand and manage distributors and market coverage and build a stronger brand position across the territory
• Develop and execute selling and promotional programs, aligned to the “go to” market approach
• Successfully grow market share, analyse markets, position, needs and work collaboratively to enhance their market position with supporting strategies
• Develop programs that successfully enable end users and contractors to access and procure the company’s products efficiently.
• Together with partners, builds an industry-wide list of contacts. Works with partners to generate relationships with key market influencing bodies.
• Lead and develop training programs that lift the technical capabilities of distributor network.
• Build/maintain sustainable strong influencing relationships (develop customer/industry sector expertise)