Simply the best in insurance recruitment
When it comes to finding the best roles in insurance services, no one's better than Reed Insurance. All of our consultants are specialists who have been trained in every aspect of the insurance and financial services markets so that they can give you the best possible help in finding your next career move.
We specialise in the recruitment of insurance professionals across General Insurance, Workers Compensation, Life Insurance and Superannuation disciplines.
Our world class reputation is built on expert market knowledge and service, coupled with being known for bringing together companies and the most talented candidates, with the right skills and values for the industry. We achieve this perfect fit by combining our extensive knowledge of the insurance market and our ability to attract and nurture the best talent in the sector.
Our areas of expertise include (but are not limited to):
- Loss Adjusting
- Risk Management
- Workers Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Senior Appointments
1 jobs in Australia
• Docklands location
• Professional development opportunities
• Fixed term (12 month) role
About the Environment
Based in the Docklands this company boasts a brand new facility in the Docklands area. The office space itself is very contemporary and accessible with excellent on site facilities.
About the role
This exciting entry level role will involve the incumbent providing administration support to the underwriting team. This role will involve data entry and updating of systems for new business application, policy renewals, cancellations and lapses etc. They will also be compiling, formatting and issuing policy documentation, renewal letter, cancellation confirmations, lapse notifications and any other standard correspondence.
Skills and Experience Needed
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Fantastic customer service skills
• Focused attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
• Flexible attitude to working hours
• Intermediate MS and word and excel skills
Desirable skills and experience
• Some basic knowledge and understanding of the insurance industry
• Proficient in Lotus notes.
• Opportunity for professional development
• Supportive team environment
Should you require any further information on this role please feel free to call Laura McGinley on (03) 9223 7536 for a confidential discussion.