HR jobs in Australia
Your Senior & Executive HR specialist
Focused on finding HR professionals the best career moves with some of the leading companies in the world, Reed Human Resources consultants are ideally placed to help you with your next career move. Indeed, no other HR recruiters can offer you access to as many opportunities in areas that range from generalist HR to compensation & benefits, recruitment & assessment to Policies & Procedures and HR Strategy.
Recognised as market leading by HR professionals and newly qualifieds alike, we're expert at supplying bespoke permanent and interim solutions, whilst our specialist teams are equally skilled working in the private, public or not-for-profit sectors.
Expert advice, friendly service and the best opportunities – that's Reed HR.
Contact us for the latest HR vacancies across Australia.
1 jobs in Australia
This is an opportunity to join one of the largest NSW Government department as a HR Contracts Officer on an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of extension. You will primarily be based in the North Sydney office within the HR Division.
Your role within the Department:
Will be to represent the Department in partnering with business units to identify and analyse organisational development needs and develop and implement tailored solutions to meet business requirements, including but not limited to workforce planning, performance development, career planning, strategic recruitment, succession planning, capability development, change and culture management, talent management and leadership development
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Support the implementation of capability development solutions
• Contribute to and support the development and implementation of a strategy and action plan to achieve sustained organisational culture reform
• Manage the project management cycle of organisational development and culture and human resource projects/activities, including developing project plans, identifying and coordinating resources, implementing actions and monitoring and evaluating to ensure project outcomes are achieved
• In consultation with Workforce Planning and Development, contribute to the planning, implementation and analysis of the whole of the Department Workplace Culture Survey
• Manage the Employee Recognition and Awards Programme
• Provide high-level human resource, organisational development and culture advice
Requirements to be successful in the position:
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or similar
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within a HR & Business improvement role
• Ideally work experience within the NSW Government
Please apply directly to the job advertisement and for any questions please contact REED on 02 8083 8919.