People you can rely on
At REED we recognise that the Executive Support role within organisations is as essential to the business as the boss you are taking care of.
Once you register with either one of our branches or online via this site our specialist consultants are dedicated to finding you the right Executive Support job that best suits your skill set.
Once we have placed you in your new role, we also like to provide you with additional support so that you can hit the ground running and keep your career on track.
Reed Executive Support is a division of Reed Specialist Recruitment, a leading international recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our industry knowledge and professional service. Through our extensive experience we've developed close working relationships with some of Australia's biggest employers, which means bigger and better opportunities for the Office Managers, Legal, Medical and Office Secretaries and Personal Assistants that we place.
Whether your area of expertise is multilingual, legal or medical, you'll find a wide choice of positions using the Reed Executive Support job search.
2 jobs in Australia
About the role
This role requires a multi skilled individual who will perform such duties as; Practice management, Medical administration, Reception duties and Clinical assistance.
Daily tasks to include:
• Organising front desk and coordinating staff duties
• Front reception, billing, and Medicare claims
• Clinical assistance i.e. Setting up of Doctors rooms and simple medical photography and patient contact
• Administration of phototherapy treatments (Training provided)
• Stock taking
• Audio typing
We are seeking a professional Executive Assistant for a global financial organisation. This role is extremely multi-faceted and we are looking for a candidate with high levels of professionalism, great time management and the ability to work in a high pressure environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing two admin assistants who support the other team members of the trading floor. This role requires an energetic and smart individual who has an eye for detail and can handle juggling several different tasks at any given time.
Skills, qualifications and attributes required in this role:
• Extensive diary meeting management in Outlook
• Prompt and accurate inbox management
• Expense AMEX reimbursements via Concur System
• Phone coverage and screening
• Minute taking for manager’s meetings
• Video conference bookings and set up across all states and internationally
• Booking travel and setting up meeting schedules
• Booking restaurants for client lunches/functions
• Putting together internal and also external client presentations in PowerPoint
• Advanced in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Looking after meeting schedules for Senior individuals that visit the Sydney office
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Understanding of high confidentiality requirements
• Works collaboratively to achieve a positive team outcome
• Organises time and resources to achieve aims
• Professional presentation and strong attention to detail
• Flexible attitude and ability to remain calm under pressure
Qualifications / Experience Required:
• Similar experience in previous roles
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
• An ability to work autonomously and as a key member of a group.
Please apply directly to the position to be considered for the role and for any quires please contact 02 8083 8919.