People you can rely on
At REED we recognise that the Executive Support role within organisations is as essential to the business as the boss you are taking care of.
Once you register with either one of our branches or online via this site our specialist consultants are dedicated to finding you the right Executive Support job that best suits your skill set.
Once we have placed you in your new role, we also like to provide you with additional support so that you can hit the ground running and keep your career on track.
Reed Executive Support is a division of Reed Specialist Recruitment, a leading international recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our industry knowledge and professional service. Through our extensive experience we've developed close working relationships with some of Australia's biggest employers, which means bigger and better opportunities for the Office Managers, Legal, Medical and Office Secretaries and Personal Assistants that we place.
Whether your area of expertise is multilingual, legal or medical, you'll find a wide choice of positions using the Reed Executive Support job search.
1 jobs in Australia
We are seeking an Experienced Senior Administrator to join the equities business division within a Global Financial Corporation on a part-time ongoing basis. The purpose of the division is to provide access to the corporate and institutional clients and is based in Sydney within the corporate access team. The role will include all aspects of administration and event logistics.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Maintaining client & event databases
• Maintaining & managing corporate access calendar
• Arrange logistics around all events; booking rooms, organising catering, creating invitations, setting up in conference system
• Corporate & Investor roadshows; setting up roadshow schedules, booking transport & hotels, liaising with offshore teams on relevant logistics in the region the client is traveling to various locations
• Conference logistics; setting up conference in conferences system, booking rooms, catering, conference invitations
• Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of professionalism
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work in a high pressure environment and prioritise tasks
• Strong organisation and multi-tasking skills
• Proactive and self-motivated attitude/able to work autonomously and as part of a global team
• Strong skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Experience on client and event databases
The ideal Professional will have the following experience:
• Over 5 years experience as a Personal Assistant or administrator
• Previous experience as an events, marketing or corporate access assistant
To be considered for this role please apply directly to the advert and for any questions please contact REED on 02 8083 8919.