Accountancy & Finance
Talk to the specialists for your accountancy & finance career
Reed Accountancy & Finance is the sector specialist division of one of the world's leading independent recruitment organisations. Our consultants are professionally trained specialists with niche expertise, which means you're guaranteed impartial advice from people that really understand the needs of Accountancy and Finance job seekers.
Reed Accountancy & Finance recruits across Australia and the Asia Pacific region in roles including:
| || |
1 jobs in Australia
REED Accountancy & Finance are actively recruiting for multiple Billing Officers on behalf of a growing organisation in Perth that is experiencing an increasing demand for their services. This is a rare opportunity to join a vibrant team within a rapidly expanding organisation in WA. These positions will be on an ongoing temporary basis with the strong possibility for permanency in the future.
Responsibilities will include:
• Validating accuracy of charges to ensure data integrity and minimise revenue leakage
• Resolving both internal and external queries
• Following up on credit and outstanding invoices between customers and internal stakeholders
• Maintenance of issues register for all billing accounts
• Invoicing of accounts
• Providing assistance with other functions in the department as required
This role will suit candidates with excellent communication skills who have the ability to resolve high volumes of queries.
• Previous administration experience
• Strong attention to detail and deadline focused
• Interpersonal skills - required to interact with individuals at all levels
• Ability to manage high volume data entry
• Intermediate to advanced excel skills
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
If your experience matches the above requirements please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Claudia Jordan in our Perth Branch on 08 6145 0102.
Candidates on a working holiday visa are encouraged to apply.