Accountancy & Finance
Talk to the specialists for your accountancy & finance career
Reed Accountancy & Finance is the sector specialist division of one of the world's leading independent recruitment organisations. Our consultants are professionally trained specialists with niche expertise, which means you're guaranteed impartial advice from people that really understand the needs of Accountancy and Finance job seekers.
Reed Accountancy & Finance recruits across Australia and the Asia Pacific region in roles including:
| || |
4 jobs in Australia
Reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller you will be required to take ownership for the following duties:
- Finalising statutory accounts and preparing year-end financial statements
- Preparing cash flow statements and driving the month end close
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial reporting on a bi-annual basis from start to finish
- Ensuring the completion of income tax returns, liaising with experts if required
REED Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a Qualified Management Accountant on behalf of a reputable healthcare organisation in Perth. This role is initially for a 6 - 9 month period with the possibility of extension.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Senior Finance Manager to maintain accurate accounting records and complete month end close in a timely fashion
- Monitoring of cost & expenditure with analysis of variances against budget & forecast
- Performing complex data analysis & monitoring financial performance
- Communicating financial performance to non financial managers on a monthly basis
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (CA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent) with Advanced Excel and strong financial modelling skills
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or call +61 (0)861450102
We are currently seeking a professional Assistant Accountant to join a leading Gaming Technology Company. This position is an immediate start for the selected applicant. You will be joining a dynamic and energetic Accounting & Finance Team on a temporary basis with the prospect to transition to a permanent position.
Key duties & responsibilities:
• Consolidated Financial Reports and Highlights for monthly financial report submissions and to complete the monthly reporting
• End of month financial graphs to accompany monthly financial reports
• Segment Reporting for the ;preparation of reporting period note disclosure
• preparation and submission of annual Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
• Inventory capitalisation adjustment on a quarterly basis
• Consignment inventory adjustment on a quarterly basis
• Preparing the annual company income tax adjustment
• Preparing the annual company insurance
Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree in Accounting or similar Excel skills (medium to advanced level)
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within an Accounting role or similar
• ERP Software proficiency
• Preparation of financial statements experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience using Pronto ERP Systems proficiency is desirable
• Experience using TM1 software proficiency
Please apply directly to the advertisement to be considered for the role and contact REED on 02 8083 8919 for any questions.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Associate to join a Global Financial Organization. This position is based in the Sydney CBD region with an immediate start.
• Provide professional customer service to internal and external clients
• Support manager in monitoring outsourcing centers in overseas
• Help co-ordinate various AP projects with requirements, testing and implementation
• Ensure process documents complies fully with Accounts Payable policies and processes
• Work proactively with team to provide relevant feedback for process improvement and policy compliance
• Provide issue resolutions, identify any potential risk and highlight them to management
• Support system administration functions
• Team player and willing to work outside of normal business hours
• Support management with other activities relating to Accounts Payable
Required skills and qualifications:
• Asian language skills preferable but not essential
• Good understanding of vendor payments and employee expenses
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an accounting environment
• Sound knowledge of Company policies and procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Requires a good and solid understanding of accounting principles
• High level system skills especially MS Office applications
• Knowledge of Mainframe and related AP applications
• Diploma or Bachelor in Accounting preferable
• Chinese language preferred – Mandarin/ Cantonese.
This position is Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm with an immediate start. Please not you will be required to undergo a Police Check. Please apply directly to the advertisement to be considered for the position.
Please contact REED on 02 8083 8919 for any questions.