To adapt to public sector funding pressures, schools and local authorities have been looking for more cost effective and practical solutions for their recruitment needs. Through our managed service solution, we take responsibility for managing the entire recruitment process on your behalf - winning back time and savings for your school.
What is a managed service?
Partnering strategically with a managed service provideradds value beyond simply filling vacancies. A managed service is a truly end to end service, managing all your recruitment needs and the wider supply chain of 2nd tier suppliers.
The benefits of a managed service
- One route to supply
- Improved control of agency spend
- Enhanced quality of candidates
- Management of the supply chain
- Pre-agreed service level agreements
- Increased visibility of recruitment activity
Why choose Reed Education as your managed service provider?
What are public sector frameworks?
Public sector frameworks have been introduced to simplify the process of procuring a managed service. These frameworks are goverened by a public sector body and to ensure suppliers provide consistent standards. Through these frameworks, schools trusts and local authorities can find a list of approved managed service providers. Choosing a supplier that has been awarded a place on a framework ensure you recieve the highest standards of service. It can also save you time, as it means that you don’t need to go to a full public tender. Reed Education are proud to be named on the key public sector frameworks in education.
- CCS/DfE - Crown Commercial Service (sponsored by the Department for Education)
- MStar3 – Managed Services for temporary agency resources
- YPO - Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation
- ESPO - Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation
- CPC - Crescent Purchasing Consortium
- NPS – National Procurement Service (Wales)
We offer a free and unbiased consultation to provide support on the frameworks and advise you on the best route to market for your school. To find out more contact us today