We offer unrivalled benefits to our temporary workforce
There can be more advantages to temporary work than meets the eye. Here’s why you should temp with us:
Why should you work for REED?
- REED is the biggest family run recruitment business in the world, meaning your career is in safe hands
- We are one of the UK’s biggest providers of temporary workers, supplying thousands of companies and public sector organisations
- We pioneered specialist recruitment services and recruit across 20 specialisms, meaning we have experts on hand whatever your career path
What can we offer you?
- Flexibility: a choice of work options to suit your needs
- Variety: a range of positions to develop your experience
- Support: a dedicated recruitment specialist to help you
Other reasons you might want to work for us
- We are committed to building a valued and diverse temporary workforce, enabling us to find the best opportunities for you and each of our temporary workers
- We care about the environment – we were the first recruitment agency to become CarbonNeutral® in 2005, and have maintained this ever since
- 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation, which supports good causes globally – you’ll help support these causes just by going to work!
We've developed our market-leading benefits package MyREED to offer something back to the temporary workers who power our business.
Richard Smith - Managing Director
As a PAYE temporary worker, you’re also eligible to take advantage of our market-leading benefits package MyREED. This offers you all of the following:
Reed Discount Club – fantastic discounts at a host of retailers:
- Includes cashback, reloadable cards & instant vouchers
Reed Benefits Scheme – a host of insurance and lifestyle benefits:
- Protection Cover, including critical illness, personal accident & life assurance
- Wellness Plan, including a medical cash plan & online health risk assessment
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 legal and counselling helpline
Additional Benefits – we add new benefits all the time, and currently offer:
- Paid holiday, pension & free weekly payroll
- Online timesheets
- Mandatory training